Easter is coming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nola_chi

Reaction score
The Easter Bunny is rolling an egg back and forth across my screen! My tama and baby have their backs to me and they are watching! It is so cute!

shouldn't this be in whats on your mind? can a guide move this?

I don't understand why everyone is so upset. The "What's on Your Mind" forum is for NON-tama talk.

The introduction on this forum says "A place for experienced Tamagotchi pet owners to discuss interesting features, happenings and problems with their pets. Tamagotchi do something interesting today? Find a new feature or function? ... "

I have two tamas, both set to same date and time. One got the Bunny and Egg, the other did not. Anyone know why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why everyone is so upset. The "What's on Your Mind" forum is for NON-tama talk.
The introduction on this forum says "A place for experienced Tamagotchi pet owners to discuss interesting features, happenings and problems with their pets. Tamagotchi do something interesting today? Find a new feature or function? ... "

I have two tamas, both set to same date and time. One got the Bunny and Egg, the other did not. Anyone know why?
i agree it doesnt need to be moved. it did happen to her tamagotchi. and its an random animation so it can happen anytime near easter. it happened to mine once last year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back