debugging??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well debbugging hasent been proved to go back to normal way but u get to fast foward time by holding c

but there is a downside you'll lose pixels

the dots in the screen are pixels. and sometimes you can mess your tama up so DONT try it. NEVER EVER EVER!!! unless you WANT to regret it.

Glad to Help :huh:

Debugging is awesome, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :p It lets you explore a whole new side of Tamagotchi! There are some really cool characters in there!

I don't think you can ruin your tama if you decide to do it, and debugging can be undone if you erase/wipe off the pencil marks you made to debug the tama. Some people will tell you they messed up their sound, but that's because they must have been too rough with their tama and snapped the wire going to the speaker.

It's a lot of fun. You won't regret it. :)

Yes it HAS been proved to go back to normal!! :p I just did with one of my tamagotchis, all you have to do is erase the pencil marks really good! :D And you do NOT lose pixels!! :)

the dots in the screen are pixels. and sometimes you can mess your tama up so DONT try it. NEVER EVER EVER!!! unless you WANT to regret it.
Glad to Help :D
If what u say is true i don't want to try it. :blink: :huh: :lol: but it does sound cool.................. i just don't know. i wish i knew what to do! i like my current tama, a nice little guy named chico, but debugging sounds awesome my friend debugged hers and got a kitty that constantly pooped, so she changed it to a butterfly! i like the sound of it, but i don't wanna lose pixels or anything. in debug mode can u actually get normal characters if u want? or do they HAVE to be funky-cool characters? :) :angry: :p :ph34r:

Yep, you can get normal characters if you want :) And believe me, debugging will NOT hurt your tama. It's easy and you can have lots of fun with it!
Well, if u say so. i might sometime............... maybe.............. but since they said DON'T EVER then maybe i wont. is there any possibility AT-ALL that you'll mess up your tama? (I don't want to, cuz chico just turned into a ninja-wannabe) :p

i've heard that in about 2 or 3 months after debugging you get lines in your tama screen. also if you debug, do you have to select your character or can you let it be random?

Pros:

-All characters unlocked, and then some

-Hypertime

-Can be reversed

Cons:

-Can break if not careful

-Spawns poeple crying out to others not to debug.

I've had my V1 debugged for a YEAR now and have had no problems at all. In fact, I'm keeping it debugged. Heck, I'm gonna buy a second V2 and debug that! :furawatchi:

Well, if u say so. i might sometime............... maybe.............. but since they said DON'T EVER then maybe i wont. is there any possibility AT-ALL that you'll mess up your tama? (I don't want to, cuz chico just turned into a ninja-wannabe) :p
There are some. I've never experienced them though. Sometimes, when you open up the Tama, some people accidentaly pop off the wires to the sound chip. Others scratch the wrong place on the Tama and kill it. If you don't notice those two semi-circles and not rub a pencil in between them, but rub somewhere else...too bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back