Photo
- - - - -

matchmaker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

shady

• shady user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:02 AM ( #1 )

hey people of da world answer my question does ur tama beep when the match maker comes

thx people of da world

Replies

Views

Started

20 Feb 2005

Last Post

21 Feb 2005

@emily@

• emily user photo

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:54 AM ( #2 )

not sure. i just picked up my tamagotchi and the match maker was just there. :huh:

tamafan1

• tamafan1 user photo

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:49 AM ( #3 )

Same with me (^Above^) :)

radioactiveheat

• radioactiveheat user photo

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:37 PM ( #4 )

well mine beeped but it might only do that if u leave it w/ the matchmaker for a long time cuz i had my sound on and it was left alone for like an hour i found the match maker. so mine did and well urs might not. :) hope i helped. :P

tamagurl546

• tamagurl546 user photo

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:20 AM ( #5 )

Mine Beeped but it was so embarrasing cause i was in skool wen it happened and i left it alone like the whole day so im not sure :huh:

berryangelgotchi

• berryangelgotchi user photo

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:24 PM ( #6 )

Yeah. Mine beeped, and the matchmaker was there, but i didint know wheere my tamagotchi was, so the matchmaker went away!! NOW, MY tamagotchi IS A STUPID MATCHMAKER, TOO!! WAHWHAWHAWHA! AND IT HAS COFFEE FOR SNAK!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Shadowhedgehog2890

• shadowhedgehog2890 user photo

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:58 PM ( #7 )

Yes mine did beep. I met the matchmaker twice and both times it beeped. I now have two babys one boy one girl. so i will let them become old timers and then i want a guy who eats coffe or what ever. :D

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:23 PM ( #8 )

i don't think that is possible, berryangelgotchi. maybe you have an old timer as a tamagotchi. they drink coffee. anyways about the beeping tama, my connection beeps when the matchmaker is there when i leave it for a while but my connexion doesn't beep at all...interesting facts we're getting about this questiong...

radioactiveheat

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:33 PM ( #9 )

i don't think that is possible, berryangelgotchi. maybe you have an old timer as a tamagotchi. they drink coffee. anyways about the beeping tama, my connection beeps when the matchmaker is there when i leave it for a while but my connexion doesn't beep at all...interesting facts we're getting about this questiong...

(for any who don't know that post was referring to one saying someone's tama turned into the matchmaker)

actually the oldtimer and the matchmaker are the same! if u leave ur female tama alone 4 a while, u get the oldtimer. the female oldtimer=the matchmaker. creepy, huh?

radioactiveheat

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:39 PM ( #10 )

Yeah. Mine beeped, and the matchmaker was there, but i didint know wheere my tamagotchi was, so the matchmaker went away!! NOW, MY tamagotchi IS A STUPID MATCHMAKER, TOO!! WAHWHAWHAWHA! AND IT HAS COFFEE FOR SNAK!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

rock on! I'm TRYING to get the geezer! I'm going to see how long I can keep a geezer living. :P coffee is icky tho so that sux. :D

Mimichi-chan

• mimichi-chan user photo

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:56 PM ( #11 )

mine beeped (conextion)