Why does my tama have a flower next to it ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amylou

Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!

hI INEED HELP Y DOS MY TAMA HAVE A PLANT POT WITH FLOWR NXT TO IT

PLEASE REPLY IM DEASPRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

amylou

:) :eek: ;) :( :( :p :p :unsure: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Either you are using the potplant item or your tama is celebrating daffodil day. When he/she does that he/she will look at a bunch of flowers in a big put/bath tub type thing for a while.

Hope that helps

Regards

Bell Sprout

its not its 10th april today besideds wats dafodil day

amylou

Daffodil day was a day where people sold daffodils as a fundraiser and give that money to the homeless/sick/poor/etc

ok... April fools day was 13 days ago and I never had a plant next tto my tamagotchi!!! I watch it all the time!!!! I think that it only happens on certain tamagotchi's because It never happened on mine! :angry:

Well I have a v3 but I think you bought a plant at the store. Or it is celibating flower day!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!
hI INEED HELP Y DOS MY TAMA HAVE A PLANT POT WITH FLOWR NXT TO IT

PLEASE REPLY IM DEASPRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

amylou

:rolleyes: <_< :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
It is an item. does it grow and has it gone away yet? if it has then it is an item that you can buy and It will give you points, a snake head, or a sun. Pm me if you have more questions and answer back. ~Zenny

zenny it is not an item i never thought u could get plant pot on v1

amylou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back