- - - - -

HELP! MY SOUND DOESNT WORK!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

teletchi12

• teletchi12 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:28 PM ( #1 )

*Tamagotchi Connection V3*

Well, It all started when I Turned off my sound so i could go to school (and bring it with me), and it all went fine, but when I got home, I turned the sound back on (and this is right after i DROPPED it) but it didnt work!! And I can't return it(becuz i threw the package away) and I can't open it to see wats inside cuz im scared that i might break something!( and i saw a pic of a tamagotchi inside but i cant find the sound thing) PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :D :lol: :lol: ;)

Replies

Views

Started

10 Apr 2006

Last Post

13 Apr 2006

PUNK

• punk user photo

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:47 PM ( #2 )

Try 2 reset it and download it and if that donst work, try 2 debugg it. If it still doesnt work, mabey when u dropped it, a wire came loose.

sofie

• sofie user photo

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:52 PM ( #3 )

Yes..it happens. Since you dropped it, it might loose sound.

~*Sweet Gurl*~

• sweet-gurl user photo

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:12 PM ( #4 )

Yes..it happens. Since you dropped it, it might loose sound.

somehow I don't think so.

You probably need to take the screw out of the back of the tama and let it dry out for a couple of days, you could even try changing the battery afterwards, if neither of these work I suggest you get a new tama.. I know..money...

adventurequest

• adventurequest user photo

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:15 AM ( #5 )

i really dont know.. BUT i DROPPED mine hundreds of times!!

teletchi12

• teletchi12 user photo

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:18 PM ( #6 )

Im really scared! I dont know what to do!! Im not allowed to debug it cuz i might ruin it even more and I cant buy a new one cuz my rentz say its expensive! ( do u really think $20 is expensive?) :rolleyes: WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :huh: :( :( :D :D :D

LightDragon

• lightdragon user photo

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:48 PM ( #7 )

Well, you could try turning the sound off and on again. Otherwise, as other people have said reset, press the middle button and hit download. It's a bit risky though. I think something happened with the electronics when you dropped it. I'd suggest waiting a few days and see if you just had the sound staying off like that temporarily. But I think you should NOT throw your Tamagotchi away. You can most likely do without the sound, just pay close attention to the attention icon and its hunger and happiness meters.

Sorry if any information is wrong.

tama_fan07

• tama-fan07 user photo

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:34 PM ( #8 )

sryy. i cant help. the only thing i suggest is get a new tamagotchi.

Nola_chi

• nola-chi user photo

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:35 PM ( #9 )

The sound stopped working on my V2, and it never worked since. The tama worked OK, just no sound. It's not the end of the world, you can still play with your tama. I don't think debugging will help at all. Reset is safe, it won't wreck anything. After pressing RESET button in the back, press the B button on the front and choose DOWNLOAD.

teletchi12

• teletchi12 user photo

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:16 PM ( #10 )

OMG IT WORKS! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ( my cuzin fixed it and i dunno how!)