HELP! MY SOUND DOESNT WORK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teletchi12

Reaction score
*Tamagotchi Connection V3*

Well, It all started when I Turned off my sound so i could go to school (and bring it with me), and it all went fine, but when I got home, I turned the sound back on (and this is right after i DROPPED it) but it didnt work!! And I can't return it(becuz i threw the package away) and I can't open it to see wats inside cuz im scared that i might break something!( and i saw a pic of a tamagotchi inside but i cant find the sound thing) PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :D :lol: :lol: ;)

Try 2 reset it and download it and if that donst work, try 2 debugg it. If it still doesnt work, mabey when u dropped it, a wire came loose.

Yes..it happens. Since you dropped it, it might loose sound.

Im really scared! I dont know what to do!! Im not allowed to debug it cuz i might ruin it even more and I cant buy a new one cuz my rentz say its expensive! ( do u really think $20 is expensive?) :rolleyes: WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :huh: :( :( :D :D :D

Well, you could try turning the sound off and on again. Otherwise, as other people have said reset, press the middle button and hit download. It's a bit risky though. I think something happened with the electronics when you dropped it. I'd suggest waiting a few days and see if you just had the sound staying off like that temporarily. But I think you should NOT throw your Tamagotchi away. You can most likely do without the sound, just pay close attention to the attention icon and its hunger and happiness meters.

Sorry if any information is wrong.

sryy. i cant help. the only thing i suggest is get a new tamagotchi.

The sound stopped working on my V2, and it never worked since. The tama worked OK, just no sound. It's not the end of the world, you can still play with your tama. I don't think debugging will help at all. Reset is safe, it won't wreck anything. After pressing RESET button in the back, press the B button on the front and choose DOWNLOAD.

OMG IT WORKS! YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ( my cuzin fixed it and i dunno how!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back