Which one will be better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you prefer?

• Tamagotchi Connection 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Keitai

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i was thinking, which one would you guys rather own? they're both pretty cool but is there something that makes you want one over the other?

How are we supposed to know yet? They JUST announced the connection2. We really on't knwo any of the features or anything. :)

Umm... i dont know.... um... I like keiatai.. i so want one... but i think i realy want a conn2 aswell

What new features will a connection2 have?

I voted Keitai.

i voted keitai b/c it can communicate with cell phones. i think the connection 2 does the same as the keitai (with less passwords) but doesn't communicate with cell phones. if you go to the bandai website you can learn about the new connection.

I personaly think that the coonnection 2 sounds stupid compared to the ketai. :) :) :) :p

keitai.. b/c!!................................... connection/connexion 2 has all of the same features of the ketai ( I THINK!) but the keitai can also connect with celluar phones! so it has more.. but the good thing is that connection/connexion is in english! lol. :lol:

I like keitai better =3 It looks better & the battery lasts alot longer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically the Tamagotchi keitai is better bcuz it has EVERYTHING the V2 has plus Cell Phone Connectivity. So I would have to say Keitai. But i CANT wait for the v2 connection :D

Well, yeah the Keitai can connect to cell phones, but it doesn't do some of any good because we don't live in Japan! So I voted Connection because it is pretty much a Keitai, and in English. So... yeah, that's my rationality.

i like the keitai because the baby tamagotchis have legs. & you can name them things like " ♥♥♥♥♥" (that is my one's name hehehe) & you can put ~ in its name & -, ?, !, etc. thats what makes em sooo cool! except, you cant debug -.-;; but oh well =3

I have posted in this thread befor, but little did i know that i would get a keitai,... And i won one off eBay.. YAY!! I am so excited.

I think that it will be better because of the fetures... It has more "codes"/"passwords" and, eventhough not all of us ;ive in Japan, it can still connect to mobiles...

I think that it will be better because of the fetures... It has more "codes"/"passwords" and, eventhough not all of us ;ive in Japan, it can still connect to mobiles...
Are you saying that it can connect to cell phones outside of Japan? If it doesn't, then I consider the option not even there, since you can't use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back