ENTAMA Immigration examination Login NO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun see anything new

(I used a different pasword, since you missed a number in your password)

Last edited by a moderator:
please could you tell me how to get a JAL airplane and a panda plush? thanx - Simone

Please try.

It is the number which I was able to get.

Login number (JAL)

Logout number (JAL)

Login number(Panda)

Logout number(Panda)

Eye lotion

It is waiting for the result.

The Panda plush is Kirin Beverages character called EcoPanda. To win one from e-tamago you have to score perfectly in the recycling game. Go to Gotch Station. At the "ticket" selection window, click on the red button with the green lettering. You'll know it's the correct button if you see an EcoPanda in the preview window when you move your mouse over the button. After the introduction sequence finishes, click in the larger pink oval near the middle-top of the screen. The object of the game is to properly sort the recycle materials. A chart will appear in the background indicating where each type of item should go. To begin, click on the flashing letters (it's Start in Japanese) at the bottom of the chart. When an item is shown, click one of the bins or the red "X" below the bins. You will have to quickly decide where each item goes. If you are fast enough and right every time, your download password will reward your Tamagotchi character with an EcoPanda plush.

The JAL airplane was available from special Deka-Tamas which were in certain Japanese airports around the New Year holidays. I think this was a time-limited offer. I'm not sure if you can get one anywhere else.

Incidently, if you see a Mametchi reading a book, to the upper right of the "ticket" selection window in Gotch Station, click on him. I think it's another time-limited offer. A numeric-keypad will appear on screen. The passcode for April is 200630. This will give you a download password which will reward your Tamagotchi character with a present from the Ciao comic book publishers.

You understand well.

Probably, it will be good to use translation software.

Please try.It is the number which I was able to get.

Login number (JAL)

Logout number (JAL)

Login number(Panda)

Logout number(Panda)

Eye lotion

It is waiting for the result.
yes, i've noticed some different item in the market. But where's the JAL? :(

I think i can't buy it, but good to know the existence of different UP items, thanx! :lol:

JAL is the name of a Japanese airline.

I've got the panda, cute B) but i want an airplane...

Binary what exaclty does the Home(30.000 gp) in the tama tama market?

Sorry for the late reply.

In the Luxury Goods section of TamaTama Market, there are five items:

(1) Food tree and (2) Dessert tree. After purchase, when you use either of these items, you harvest some food or dessert items to put into your inventory.

(3) Heart building. Using this calls the match-maker.

(4) Butler service. This guy will feed and clean-up after your Tamagotchi character all day long. Purchasing this item entitles you to three days of service. You have to select to use it each day. (What I mean is that if you select to use him Friday, he won't automatically come on Saturday and Sunday too.) Since he works only until bed-time on the days you select him, it's a waste to call on him late in the day.

(5) Salesman's shop. Using this calls the vending cart.

On the medicine shelves at TamaTama Market there are seven items.

Red heart bottle (1700G) = love potion.

Pill in orange wrapper (1000G) = cough drop.

Very small bottle (1300G) = regain health.

Pencil bottle (2000G) = improve intelligence.

Star bottle (2000G) = improve fashion.

Smiley face bottle (2000G) = improve kindness.

Rice-bowl bottle (2500G) = suppress hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back