Pregnant Erin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErinluvsSteve

Reaction score
My little Erin is pregnant I'll be logging the babies' progress. Ninja seems a little uncertain and keeps giving the poor heavyweight (because of the baby) Gozarutchi poop. I know Ninja doesn't mean it, he loves Erin very much and the baby is due in two days or tommorrow. I'm afraid Ninja wont be a very supportive parent, he is fat and overweight and probaly cant feed the baby because he is such a pig! Erin is a Gen 2 baby but I want this generation to keep going. She is playing with her ninja star right now, I think shes showing he not-born baby how to hunt or something. yet people think im strange for thinking they couple days b4 they have the baby the mother is actually pregnant, i know she is. I actually talk to my tamagotchis and help erin with her prenancy since she is only 1 day pregnant...though she actually has gained weight.a full supply of meals and happiness will make a healthy baby. Erin has morning sickness (actually sick in the morning everyday with no poops and full happy and hungry) everyday and im worried things aren't working out with ninja....he is being very weird (he loses hearts faster than usual and he always watches Tv....I think hes one of those parents that try to change the subject and try to consume food as comfort....He constantly gives Erin poop and jack in the boxes but the hearts dont change...I think hes a bit worried about erin...he might barf when the babies arrive.....when the fireworks shoot and the lights go out they are having wild you know what.....Ninja always seemed a bit frisky...hehe.......i hope they have a fun time in Tama world!! :) :p

This is amazing......tamagotchis never gave so much crap before...I hope this doesn't lead to bad relationships...Erin continues to gain weight....I am worried i will let a baby go on an accident...yet erin and Ninja would be overjoyed :D :) :angry: :p

Today the babys were born, they were both boys and my friend got two girls!! YAY!!! Yet, I wanted a mixture of a boy and girl so they could mate again...bummer huh? Oh yeah I allow posting OF COURSE!!! :huh: :huh: HEHE!! I don't like the fact that you cant carry on in here, if Admin sends you something tell he/she that I allow then he/she can contact ME. Log For Babies: Ninja turned out to be a magnificent father and Erin learned from her mother (also named Erin) to care for the baby well. She is still here and I wish I could make her stay (which I can but thats mean) but sadly I wont. I am going to miss her, and if you look in A Goodbye In Advance, in Memorials, then you'll see what I wrote about her, and a little of Ninja. The babies are doing well and I hope they grow up as the bumpy head toddler (hes sooooo cute!!) :huh: they are black (of course) and the parents have been there since 11 am (like lunchtime) Im so glad Erin and Ninja are staying for a few more days, they have to lose weight...hehe....some mean guys at school take them and feed them a ton of snacks! Now Ninja is 99 pounds :angry: ;) but Erin has trouble pounding off her fat left from the babys for she is ?? unknown pounds because I dont feel like looking right now...BYE...I will update on them when Erin and Ninja leave for Tama Planet once again! :angry: :angry:

Erin left last night...sadly Ninja was fast forwarded so I could watch him go, now Eric is at Gen 3, so he will have to find a mate when he grows, my other tama, which is pink with hearts, was debugged and strangely hatched a girl, WHOO HOO!! I'm glad, this could possibly be a mate for Eric!! I'm glad this tama is going so well!

Eric died, my tama was unable to be reset for some reason.....so I wasn't able to revive my baby grandson. WAHAHAHA!!! as a grandma i feel horrid, letting my poor poor poor erin down, my baby erin, my daughter, and my grandaughter, NOW MY GRANDSON!!! ERIN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! SPARE ME MY DARLING!!! after crying, i put my chin to the sky and reset the satin pink tama, it hatched a boy and named it eric....sadly its the only boy name that is good, no offense TO other boys with different names......mmmmm...now it is a Masktchi!!!! I LUUUURVE MASKTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back