The Buttons!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooJaka

Reaction score
I recently got my old P1 out to start up again, put in new batteries as the others had been there for almost 10 years (I figured it would be a good time to change...), the egg came up on the screen as normal but none of the buttons would work so I couldn't set the clock or do anything. I took it apart and tried to get rid of all the dust and whatever had collected on the inside over the years including stuff in the buttons but still nothing. Anyone know how to fix this?

It's not just a case of pressing it harder either, I've even tried pushing them down as hard as I can with a screwdriver but just nothing happend.

Any help would be much appreciated

to answer your question, no, i do not know how to fix it. the reason i replied was to ask you NOT to curse (it's in your post topic). there are younger kids on this site, and it is not appropriate for this forum. there are many other ways to make a comment or ask a question without cursing. thanks.

Kyliesmum

Where I come from that is very far from a curse word, much more of a playful phrase... But point takwn nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back