Tamagotchi Connexion V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic M

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Connexion V3 came today! I went to the connexion Tamatown. Its the same, but the some of the features are not open yet. The designs are blue camouflage, translucent yellow, white with black shapes, pink with ice creams, tropical and blue waves.

I ordered my Connexion V3 off www.anytoys.co.uk. it arrived today. So I have a tamagotchi Connexion V3 before it has been released?

My Tamagotchi Connexion V3 came today! I went to the connexion Tamatown. Its the same, but the some of the features are not open yet. The designs are blue camouflage, translucent yellow, white with black shapes, pink with ice creams, tropical and blue waves.
Lol! Those are like the U.S. ones! The white with black shapes is actully Zebra stripes and I have it!

Lol! Those are like the U.S. ones! The white with black shapes is actully Zebra stripes and I have it!
No, it's attully cow print. And yes, You got one before they where released XD

Yes, They are out on Friday (YAY!) Which is good.. Becuase I go to town on Saturday! Yet. it is Holidays. so I can order one... NoW!

Thats great RTT, and all others who have yet to get a Version 3. I am sure you will all have HUGE amounts of fun playing with them over the easter break :)

//haze

Yeah anytoys is giving them out before they are officially realesed. I got mine yesterday. :)

I ordered my Connexion V3 off www.anytoys.co.uk. it arrived today. So I have a tamagotchi Connexion V3 before it has been released?
i do too i live in the uk i couldnt wait for them to come out so i got one off ebay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back