Disappointment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScribbles

Reaction score
I finally got my tamagotchi today after WEEKS of trying to get one. Stores were always out of stock, but today they happened to have a couple.

Now I got my tamagotchi...I pulled out the tab....nothing happened. I have no idea what's wrong with it.

[SIZE=14pt]Maybe they put in a dead battery. Ya! You should try changing the battery![/SIZE]

Yes chances are that you have a tama with a dead battery. If i were you I'd be inclined to make a comlaint in regards to that as functioning batteries are meant to be supplied. if the batteries aren't functional then they have sold you a defective product. Take is back and get it exchanged or a refund.

I exchanged it, and now I have a beautiful new tamagotchi that works. :wacko: I'm so happy with it! I can't believe I finally have one!!

Hey I think you should get a good one on ebay that is where I got one of mine! :wacko: but before you do you should look that it says it's new or complane to the company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back