Were have all of the tamagotchis gone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viiictoria

Reaction score
I went to Wal*mart today to buy a new tama, but they were all gone! I know last week they had like five. So I went to the other Wal*mart in town, and then Fred Myer, and then Target. GONE GONE GONE.

My theory is that they shipped them back to Bandi and are currently awaiting they new shipment of connection 2's! ( I know when companies come out with new products, they will recall the older version and then have them shipped back.) I think we will see these Connection 2's really soon! :huh:

Tamagotchis seem to be extremely popular.They're hard to find online as well.I had a difficult time tracking down my three.

i noticed this too! here's the story on that. since bandai is comming out with new tamagotchis, they've stopped selling the old. think of it this way, if you had a new and better product, what's the point of selling the "outdated" product. glad to help!

Many times before an updated version is released a company will let the current stock sell out completely. They then focus on selling the newer model with the idea that people will want to buy the new and improved version.

I have yet to see a date set for the releas of the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2...

Last edited:
Most of the places that have it for preorder online say April.

ya same thing for my wal*mart,too...I'll just have to buy mine off ebay

well I just bought a connection @ a shopko 2day. I took the LAST ONE. I'm so happy about that! :lol: I'm going to get a connection 2 for my birthday MUCH l8r this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back