Should I join NeoPets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!!

I was wondering if i shouild join NeoPets... I just cant decided if i should or no... i dont know if i have enough time... lol.. what should i do??

thankx :huh:

Your friend

JappyX

join!! you dont need time!! Your pets can't die! (my acount is auf_dem_land, it means "in the country" in german!) :huh: JOIN^^!!

you should join its a lot of fun and if you do join you can neomail me my user name is hebbgirl. I have three pets I spend a lot of time there. trust me its fun.

Humm... Well, i have had NeoPets befor... I really liked it... but i forgot about it,... lol... I think i will join.. :D

I will join after Camp!

I would recomend you not join if you don't like people being mean and spammers. I had a 34 month account there and I quit due to people being downright rude to one another. The word n00b is said most likely 100 times a day. Once I said I thought people were being a little mean to the real n00bs and that even though they are annoying try to be nice. What did that get me for expressing my opinion, your a n00b. To neo users everyone who doesn't agree with them is treated like trash. I know not all neo users are like this but a lot are.

my usernames are freakmsn,priness4ever866,aleenakarina,freakwilled

my main account is tamagotchi636.

other accounts:

2005kittensrule

kittensrule2005

best_frog_ever

brothers accounts:

6teddybear6(main)

shoppingt9t

6teddybear5

moms account:

melerard

my main account is tamagotchi636.
other accounts:

2005kittensrule

kittensrule2005

best_frog_ever

brothers accounts:

6teddybear6(main)

shoppingt9t

6teddybear5

moms account:

melerard
Woah your mom has an account? :furawatchi:

neopets.com is stupid..if your 12 or younger u cant neomail people or go to the message bord

That's not stupid. That's protecting younger people. By the way, I'm heather_is_a_feather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back