HHHEEELLLLPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I try to send/recieve presents it keeps on saying "SORRY!! LIST FULL" I dont know why this is happening and I tried to delete 1 of my snacks and meals (I have 15 snacks and 14 meals!! Is that too much?!?!?) Can somebody please help me? I have full hearts with another tamagotchi but it wont let me get married!!

Thanks!

When I try to send/recieve presents it keeps on saying "SORRY!! LIST FULL" I dont know why this is happening and I tried to delete 1 of my snacks and meals (I have 15 snacks and 14 meals!! Is that too much?!?!?) Can somebody please help me? I have full hearts with another tamagotchi but it wont let me get married!! 

Thanks!
Oh! You need to delete some of your items!

It's simple to do. Gk1 taught me how. <_<

Go to the Friends Book Icon. Go to Present.

Then Food/Item (Either One). Press the B button, then it says 'Wrap?'

Press the (A) button and it says 'Trash?' then press B. And your Tamagotchi

is probably to young. Wait until it's about 7 or 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama got married when it was 4 a couple of times!!! One of the adults must be at least five for it to work.

Thank you sooo much Tamagotchi rules!I had the same problem!Does someone want to be my friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back