should i get a nano?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

parkingviolation

Reaction score
I saw them the other day at Walmart. I remember back in the day, my cousin had a nano baby and i thought it was the coolest thing. i'm thinking about getting a nano but i wanted to hear your opinions on them. and which one's the coolest: the baby, the kitty, or the puppy?

I love Nanoz! I like the kitty, puppy and baby! They are medium matinence and VERY CUTE! Also it dosent matter if you accidentaly leave it on and its health goes down what character you get! If you like human things, go baby. For the pet, puppy, all the way! There is only one downside, their is no pause, but still, Awesome pets :huh: I highly recommend them

Its always the same characters. IT changes 4 times durning its life

NANO PUPPIES R THE CUTEST & THECOOLEST BELIEVE ME :p :( :( :p :( :angry: :angry: B)

I hate nanos because they are a copy of tamagotchis.

^That's your opinion, little bro. ;)
It's not an opinion, it is a "wrong statement." They are not copies, they are just another type of virtual pet. They are much different that Tamagotchi's, and they are real; not fake.

‡Darkcore‡

Wait DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Im buying 3 nanos for 30 dollars.
Nano Kitty

Nano Puppy

Nano Baby
where did u find them?? therye not in stores anywhere in canada! or @ least in windsor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back