Are Young Mametchis/ Mametchis....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Young Mametchi or a Mametchi good?

• Yes, They're Good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Keep Better Care of Your Tamagotchi!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it really depends on personal preference. Most people think they are good. Because a 'mimitchi' is supposably the best character to get on a Tamagotchi. And by getting a young mimitchi, they say that your on a good track on getting a mimitchi when an adult. But so far ive never had a Mimitchi from having a young Mimitchi.

Its luck of the draw I suppose.

//Haze

There is not such thing as a good or bad tamagotchi. I can guarantee you that for every person that goes on about a tama being bad because they took bad care of it, there is someone who looked after their tama almost perfectly and got the same character. Some people can make systems, others can't. There is a fair dose of luck put in there. Just relax and stop worrying about your tama being good or bad. This was something that some kids a while ago made up and of course it spread like wild fire. Enjoy your tama, whatever you get!

Bell Sprout is right. I used to think that u can get different tamas by the way u treat them. Ill have to do some experimenting...

Well it really depends on personal preference. Most people think they are good. Because a 'mimitchi' is supposably the best character to get on a Tamagotchi. And by getting a young mimitchi, they say that your on a good track on getting a mimitchi when an adult. But so far ive never had a Mimitchi from having a young Mimitchi.Its luck of the draw I suppose.

//Haze
We are talking about Mametchis. Not Mimitchis.

no offense, but anyone who says that you get characters randomly, is wrong because in the instruction manual, it states that your characters will vary, depending on how you look after them!

We are talking about Mametchis. Not Mimitchis.
My bad :D It doesnt matter though, it still applies to any character.

no offense, but anyone who says that you get characters randomly, is wrong because in the instruction manual, it states that your characters will vary, depending on how you look after them!
Yes true, but many other people are wrong when they say you have to take care of a Tamagotchi perfectly or in a specific way to get certain characters, which is also incorrect, because everyone interpretation of 'perfect' is different.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i agree, but some people say that the characters are completely random, which is kind of "over exaggerating"...

A mametchi is good, and a young mametchi is a smaller version of a mametchi, so I think they're good!

Bellsprout is right. But sometimes it's luck and sometimes it's just how you take care of your tama. But you should always take good care of your tamagotchi though.

When ever I take bad care of my tamas, I get maskutchis and gozarutchis and when I take good care of my tamas, I get mametchis and mimitchis!!

*tama star*

They are a 'good' character becuase you have to take lots of care for them and never let a heart drop.

Other characters like Tarakotchi are seen as 'bad' characters becuase you don't have to take as much care over them as you do with Mimitchi.

Can you please tell me?
Yes, they are good characters, but sometimes from a young mimitchi/mametchi you get a different character that's not mimitchi/mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back