What's you favorite Tamagotchi Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please choose your favorite tamagotchi game!

• Jump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bump

• Heading

• Slot

• Memory

• Flag

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only chose Flag because it is my favourite game so far. My tamagotchi (Young Mametchi) is only a Teen. I can't play every game cause it isn't an adult.

THIS IS NOT 'WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAMAGOTCHI'!!! i AM FED UP WITH TELLING PEOPLE!! CAN A GUIDE PLEASE MOVE THIS?? THANK YOU!!!

nice G-rated english please!!!!!!!
LOL!!!! They might have meant "Slot".....that's High-larious....

Anyway.. If anybody reads this... I hate the flag game! It's so mean, the instructions are unclear on it lol I have no idea how to play it...can somebody PM me?? I'm only good at Get. :( I make like 100s of points at a time on that...lol.

If this is for ver3 then wouldn't you mean sprint instead of slot?

Lol...i like every game, gotten full marks EVERYTIME in Get Notes, Heading and Flag game...Found that heading is the best way to get money, faster than get notes and have 400pts!!

My favourite tamagotchi game is 'get'. It was not in the poll, but its on my tamagotchi.

Hey :rolleyes: in the poll, you didnt put my favourite game! SPRINT! (add it as soon as u see this post!!!!)

No offence <_<

THIS IS NOT 'WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAMAGOTCHI'!!! i AM FED UP WITH TELLING PEOPLE!! CAN A GUIDE PLEASE MOVE THIS?? THANK YOU!!!
I know! I always wanted to say something like that but never really knew how to word it. But seriously people, I swear, I had said "This is in the wrong forum" a lot!! Probably about half of my posts say that. Well, anyway, like Tamagotchi Boy Forever just said, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GET A GUIDE AND MOVE THIS?

My favorite game is Heading by the way though, I get 400 points every time I play!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

I can't seem to make my fingers move fast enough to get anywhere on Heading!

On V2 I like Slot, because you can get lots of points.

On V3 I like Get Notes.

On V1, I like Jump if I don't feel like thinking much, and Dance if I do!

Dance on V1 and Jump on V2 are nice quick ways to get happy hearts. One Dance move round gives one happy heart, and one jump game on V2 gives one happy heart.

All the V3 games take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back