ROBOTCHIS! ROBOTCHIS! We WANNEM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Tama? (Robotchis, I tell you!)

• # 1. Robotchis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • # 2. Mimitchi

• # 3. Maskutchi

• # 4. Ichigotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

berryangelgotchi

Reaction score
Okay. Im expecting you all to say Mimitchi, but try to pick Robotchi or Ichigotchi. Pleeeze???? I mean, look at this face... :huh: And then, look at these... :huh: :huh: yuka puk! And also, this one! My fave.....

/ \ Ichigotchi like it?

/ _______ \ I know. Its terrible. Who cares? ;)

/ | o o \ \

| \ ___u___/ |

\___________/

| || |_

|__| |__|

Last edited by a moderator:
Robotchis kik *edit: cuss* :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
````c

````|

``------

``|.o.o.|

``|..=..|

`---------

`|.........|

`---------

``o``o``

Robotchi!

````c````|

``------

``|.o.o.|

``|..=..|

`---------

`|.........|

`---------

``o``o``

Robotchi!
Wow that's really great! :)

i really want mametchi...that one is so cute! i like robotchi too... ;) im hoping that my itchigotchi changes to an adult today....either mametchi,mimitchi,memetchi, robotchi or hanatchi

I know how, you take good care of its heart needs but bad care of its body needs and it will eather turn into a hanatchi [ my personal favorite ] or robotchi [ my second fav ]

Alright, alright, let's stop this whole topic for just a minute! First: This topic was started in the wrong section of Group Hatchings, when it should have gone in What's On Your Mind. Two: This topic was started to vote for your favorite Tamagotchi Character, and has resulted in a lot of SPAM. SPAM is against the rules on TamaTalk, and this Poll/Topic will be closed by a Guide. Please take a look through the TamaTalk Rules, in Members Guide to TamaTalk, and look through what is acceptable on TamaTalk and what is not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back