does your mum think tamagotchis r stupid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashashash

Reaction score
:( think that you wont play with it after a wile i have the same problem she thinks there stupid and pethetic . who has the same problem? :)

My mum doesn't think they're stupid. She just thinks I have too many. I don't see what her point is though. How is seven too many. ^_^

haha, my mom thinks they are cool. when i buy'd my tama angel when i was younger she had one too! she raised it better than me! ^_^

my mom likes to learn bout me and mi sisters but my dd always tells me come oin matt dont you think those r stupid baby girl toys and then i usually sigh and say no dd its a toy everyone can enjoy and it dosent specify to only girls. :angry: :lol: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

[SIZE=8pt]My mum is okay with itt ; [/SIZE]

but she hates when all i do

is play with it XD ;

but its my obsession

My mum also thinks I'm too big for them cause I'm 10 and if i were 9- she would think it's stupid. Plus she already bought me a Dinke Dino and a v2 last year :rolleyes:

No,mine doesn't,she actually said she wanted one herself. :furawatchi:

I'm getting another one for Easter. :furawatchi:

I'm really obsessed.I have 5968509684905648 V2s

well,something like that.

rofl

My mum doesnt mind, wen I was 1, I think a friend gave me a tama(dont know wat kind though)and my mum took care of it(I mean, have u eva seen a 1 yr old grl playing with a tama?)she gave it away though, so yeah...now my sis and i have 4 tamas.

[SIZE=14pt]My mum thinks they're cool cause they show you how to care for a real pet. lol[/SIZE]

my mum thinks theyre stupid and a waste of time/money

and my sister thinks im too old for them 'cause i'm 11...

my dad thinks they're "stupid"

and my brother thinks they're pathetic.

This is why I hate my family.

And because i'm not preppy and happy like them, they call me the emo-child and always say things like, "Cheer up emo-kid!" and other lame stuff like that... they are so stupid.

My mum doesn't mind them.

Yet,she does'nt show much intrest in them. Oh well it could be worse :p

I'm probably way too old for a tamagotchi...I'm in college. :p I don't care though, I love them!

My mom calls them stupid sometimes, but other times she thinks they're cute...so I don't know how she feels about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back