Deka Tama purpose

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby1995

Reaction score
Hello every! I just hope this thread don't sound braggy. I'm now in South Korea and I was looking around at the toy corner in a Lotte department store when I saw a deka tama! That time I didn't bring my tama so next time I brought it and I connected about 8 times. The deka tama looks like a umm...deka tama. Very weird. This is what happens. My tama goes there and they say hello. Then they play around like on the sesaw or play ball. Very cute. Then they go to my tama and deka gives me a present and the present is a small tama machine with a leaf on top of it and my tama looks like it's eating it (and it sends these curves) and that's it. The present is pointless. The deka is a girl just to tell u. I found that connecting to a deka is pointless. It's just animations. Hope u have fun. Oh yeah it worked on my connection so I guess connexion works too.

i dont know if its true or not but i herd that for the pluses for a limedted time it gave a special food that gave you a special character?

thx 4 the info. I never even heard of a deka tama **feels totally niave** are u sure its a girl? well, i guess what i mean is... is it ALWAYS a girl?

thx 4 the info. I never even heard of a deka tama **feels totally niave** are u sure its a girl? well, i guess what i mean is... is it ALWAYS a girl?
dunno if it's always a girl and u can't marry them. The relationship just stays at 1 smiley. I'll take some pics and scan them and like show it.

I noticed the dekas u can connect with connection/plus/connexion is white and the 1s u can connect with keitais are oranga and I think they're both the same width, length etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back