WHAT IS MY TAMA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superevilangel

Reaction score
What's my tamagotchi?!? is it rare??? it looks kind of like mametchis' picture when it's drawn.At first I thought it was a mametchi but today I looked at the chart and it was something else!!

It was'nt on the chart!!! V3 and V2!!! Please help me ASAP!!! <_< :huh: :huh: :angry: :huh: :huh:

sincerrally, Angel :huh: :rolleyes: :huh:

Yes, I know whats he/she is talking about. Yes, its a Mametchi. They changed it a little and they messed up on the character chart. If you debug it the old Mametchi won't be found on the list. On the commercial it shows it though.

I'd love to help, but the description you gave, didn't explain very clearly what it looks like. Is it on a Version 1,2 or 3?Some more information would be much easier.

You can also check Rivenn's Tamadex for a character chart for V1,V2,V3 here:

https://www.tamadex.auroch.net/v3/chars.html

//Haze
Of course its V3! No one talks about the other versions anymore!

Hi,

It's a V3! I dont really care what it is but I want to know! Thanks to everyone who's replied so far. My tamagotchi looks so adorable!! A few minutes ago it was doing closeups and it was sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Ummmm... In its free time it does pliees and jumps. (pliees are a ballet move. Pliee is french for to bend) I hope this helps!

sincerrally,Angel :rolleyes: <_< :angry: :huh: :huh:

Thank-you very much!!! Icant say how happy I am!!! thanks again!!! :D :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Asiangotchi,yeah,people DO talk about the other versions,I have version 2.Well,

Actually it's the true friends collection, but it is exactlly the same as version 2!My cousin has version 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back