what iss ^ wif dis?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool-dudett

Reaction score
zey have all four heartz and zey wont go together! AAAHHH lolz anywayz what year do they become able to mate? my girl is six and my boy forz! also what time in canada duz the mm come??? :furawatchi:

Around 7 years old (they both have to be)and they must be a adult,BOTH!

zey have all four heartz and zey wont go together! AAAHHH lolz anywayz what year do they become able to mate? my girl is six and my boy forz! also what time in canada duz the mm come??? :furawatchi:
they both have to be in adult form,and 4 is too young.Even when they are,it may take a while for them to mate.

they both have to be in adult form,and 4 is too young.Even when they are,it may take a while for them to mate.
four is a adult. oh well il try to do it tommorow and doz any one know when the mm (matchmaker) comes? the times! :D

The Match maker comes at 10:29 am [wait one minute] Dont do any thing when yourv'e set the time to this,but press the B button to get rid of the time so you can watch your tamagotchi.

;]

ok, here's my story (sorry ppl u were wrong , dunn wanna b rude):

I am a fanatic, so i mated my tamas when 1 was 4 and 1 was 6,

you ussaly have 2 connect for a while...

its been a day and they got baby girls! yes a four year old CAN mate with a older one (she is now seven but he is turning 5) :D :D :D :D :p :p :furawatchi: <_< :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back