HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaz

Reaction score
I left my tama in my desk at school and I told my friend to call my teachers daughter and she apperently did not and now Duke is going to die and I had more than 3000 points :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry. Most tams don't die in one day. That happened to me once, he was fine. Just was sick and a few poops.

That happened to me too but my tamas only just survived!!

*tama star*

Once i forgot about my tama for a whole day! :furawatchi: . Luckily when i remembered about it, it was okay! :unsure: .

Okay, dont panic

once my fave tam-tam (falca, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!??!)

Almost died, about 10 am the next day I found him and cured him!

(pheobe, not to be rude but plz dont discourage tamaz!)

no it's Easter weekend we are off today and monday :p

once when i was in michigan for the weekend (hockey) i left my tama in the hotel room because they are always fine after hokcey games when they arent on pause but then the team got together at a restraunt then i wetn shoppin with some teammates to look at Heelys and when i got back to the hotel i tried to sprint to the room although i didnt have the key and i was holding my hockey bag and when i got in he was almost dead he had 2 rows of poo he was sick and his happy and hungry hearts were complety empty and he was sleeping plus i didnt know how to change the time so i had to wait for him to wake up and he was a MAMETCHI! But he didn't die.

I feel so bad and i was so close to become ing an adult and he had an arranged marriage

(pheobe, not to be rude but plz dont discourage tamaz!)
I wasn't trying to discourage anyone. I was hoping tamaz' tama would be OK, but if it died it would be a real bummer. I was sympathizing.

That's why I said (s)he should have left it on Pause. I'm trying to remember to always pause mine when I leave it, even for a short time, because one time it fell into a chair and I couldn't find it for 2 days. It died, but if I had put it on pause, it would have lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back