Do you like... on E-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like that whenever you win a prize on E-tamago that you have to put the code back in to get b

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I don't mind

• It drives me insane!

• I just ducked my head into a bucket of water!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
I was on E-tamago checking it out using password I found on tamatalk, and I was playing games, and I noticed everytime you win a prize (like the game at the office) you have to put your code back in to go back into tamatown!

Lol! I know exactly what you mean... why couldn't they make a shopping cart function so that we can get the password for all the items together once we've finished with e-Tamago... :D

...but still I love e-Tamago more than Tamatown :(

It is a little time consuming.. But I still don't mind it. I really enjoy eTamaGo. :D

If you click anywhere on the background of the e-tamago login password screen first, you can just type in the login password using the number keys on your computer's keyboard. This is much faster than having to click the mouse on each number button shown on the screen.

And, after a while, you can get quite fast at entering the logout passwords onto the entama, too. As long as the sound is on, I can enter the logout password onto the entama without even looking at the entama.

If you click anywhere on the background of the e-tamago login password screen first, you can just type in the login password using the number keys on your computer's keyboard. This is much faster than having to click the mouse on each number button shown on the screen.
And, after a while, you can get quite fast at entering the logout passwords onto the entama, too. As long as the sound is on, I can enter the logout password onto the entama without even looking at the entama.
Same thing exept when I'm entering passwords from tamatown!

Yeah, same. You just need to know how many beeps you've made and you should be able to do it without looking. It's much quicker that way. :p

Whats the URL to tamago? Go on www.tamapalace.tk and in the "Tama-Palace Chat" can someone post the URL there for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back