If u have perfect dicipline

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilvr530

Reaction score
i had an itchigotchi. i made sure that i left it so that whenever it would call to me, i would only fill one hunger heart, but made sure that i kept the happy hearts full. i also had full dicipline. i wanted a hanatchi, but it somehow became a mametchi! why did it do that? i thought you needed perfect care.

Well, I've been able to get Hanatchis a few times. It seems that every time I got them, I was keeping them at minimum weight.

And about the discipline, I don't think having perfect discipline will automatically get you a Mametchi. I've had perfect discipline a lot and only once I've been able to get a Mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for a Hanatchi or Robotchi, and trust me on this one because I currently have a Robotchi, you need to have either half discipline or half and one. I had half and one, and my Oniontchi changed into Robotchi just an hour ago. That was probably why you got a Mametchi. So next time you want Hanatchi or Robotchi, remember the rule about discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back