Has this ever happened to you before?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what have you got from a chest?

• 800 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A THRONE!

• BOTH!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mai633

Reaction score
There was a sale in my shop, and I bought a chest for 40 points,

I waited 30 min,

then i opened it and got 800 points!

Wait there is more...

I looked in the shop again and there was new items,

I bought another chest for 40 points,

I waited 40mins and when i opened it I got a....

THRONE :furawatchi:

I've never had that happen to me.What do u have a v2 orv3?Ihave a v3. :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko: <_<

I have a v3, I cant wait mine is a teen and it cant use it yet!

Sorry if this is a lil off topic but i need HELP! ok i entered all the v3 codes and i got a costume. when i gave my tama the costume to put on, it got all happy and stuff and put it on. now i have no earthly idea how to get it off! p.s. i hava a mimitchi

There was a sale in my shop, and I bought a chest for 40 points, I waited 30 min,

then i opened it and got 800 points!

Wait there is more...

I looked in the shop again and there was new items,

I bought another chest for 40 points,

I waited 40mins and when i opened it I got a....

THRONE :D
saweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 3000 points from the chest before on my 3rd try....sadly I had maxed out points when I got it... :(

I got 3000 points from the chest before on my 3rd try....sadly I had maxed out points when I got it... :D
that stinks! don't you wish that you can get any amount of gotchi points? That would be awsomee! :D

Sorry if this is a lil off topic but i need HELP! ok i entered all the v3 codes and i got a costume. when i gave my tama the costume to put on, it got all happy and stuff and put it on. now i have no earthly idea how to get it off! p.s. i hava a mimitchi
Like about 3 other people said before me, you have to put your tamagotchi to bed so it takes the costume off. Your tama won't sleep with it on. I wish that there was another way though because it's so annoying if you want to take it off in the middle of the day! You'll have to change the time and all! I wish Bandai had another way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back