WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTalk1012

Reaction score
I DONATED 560 POINTS TO THE KING ON MY V3 AND NO PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID IT DO THAT!???!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :furawatchi: <_< :wacko: :ph34r:

You dont donate 560. You donate 5001. When you donate 5000, it wont work. You have to donate 1 more point for some reaosn.

To get a password, donate 5000 pts, then 2 more small donations for a Ring. Do the same for a Cape and Crown!!!! :)

[SIZE=14pt]I'm not bothering to do that anymore. I think its a waste of gotchi points. From what I've heard all it is, is a golden egg. And all you get from it are a couple of souvenirs that you can't even use. All for over 5000 hard-earned gotchi points. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I DONATED 560 POINTS TO THE KING ON MY V3 AND NO PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID IT DO THAT!???!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :unsure: :) :) :)
You have to donate atleast 5000 points, and I say to donate 5001 points just to be sure that you will get a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back