can........versions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. Since the versions are different, they might have problems on how the kids will look like. So..yeah...I dont think they can.

i think they can not sure cuz i was hopin to mate my v3 and v2 but my v3 had the matchmaker and i didnt bother connecting many times, no time

canversion 2s mate with version 3s r version 1s mate with version 2s :)
No they can't because I'v tried and I wasted a love potion. So don't try because it won't work. Pm me if you have any more questions.

cool just i have a version 3 adult boy and my little brother has a version 2 adult girl just incase he loses the love poshtion! thanx for the tips

No they can't because I'v tried and I wasted a love potion. So don't try because it won't work. Pm me if you have any more questions.
you can mate them. yours probably didn't work because it was too young. but loads of people say they work and i think they can. besides, i saw it happen.

i posted a topic like this cause my v2 and v3 would not get married

but then i keep connecting them and they finally did!

Yes they can. V3= select other for connecting.

v2=select v1 for connecting. :D .

If they had babies... Who would take them? Does one have a boy and the other a girl? I don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back