Rtt's Tamas,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
Today I received an Entama from eBay.com for $47 (I think..)

At the moment it is the Baby that looks like it ha a flame on top of its head.

My entama is Green and silver (christmas edition!) the instructions..are..um..long?

I really like the beads on it..there cool! I might post photos of it soon!

Ok it evvolved earlier today, it is now a toddler, it is black with a white bit of hair (cute :rolleyes: )

Tamatown is cool! also I worked out that you can go on holiday too!

Mametchi town is great! yet you can only go to the shop or take a few pictures.

I bought a Car (my tama likes to drive about the screen)

I also bought a mametchi book and a kindness t.v thinghy

The mametchi book gives you 1 intelligance point everytime you use it..

The Kindness T.v gives you 1 kindness point evertime you use it

At the moment i am saving up for more plane tickets and a house! (costs 30000gp!)

I will update this log when it evolves to a teen.

Nothing really happened today, but the salesman sold me some chocolate.

Also the teacher/babysitter came to visit my toddler! They sang and danced about until the babysitter left (My tama was crying at the time :D )

Thats it.

Yay! Yesterday night my Tama evolved into kurumetchi, Looks like a box with stripes..this sunflower gave it a top hat (increases stats) and a flute/recorder (improves stats)

Then i got given a newspaper by nazotchi and 300gp.

I am looking forwards to visiting this tama after it goes back to tamaplanet (you can visit it on Tamatown, in the gramparents house)

Just now, I realised that i have increased in points (up to 20473gp) The games on tamatown...

Are cool! you can win up to 700gp in a few seconds, it gives you a code, you enter it...and the sequence goes on...

I will update later...

Darn it! I was opening up my entama to see whether it was debuggable... And it reset its-self! And i didnt know which was download so I now have the mimitchi child..

Entamas cant be dedugged

I won the tama lottery! My little tama won 500g... Today (this morning) I looked at my tama and it evolved into young mimitchi! the teacher seems to change depending on what character you get, last time.. i got a sunflower (O_0) And today, I got a crocodilian looking creature.

I'm loving the design of my entama (Green with silver trim!)

The teacher came today... THe teacher and my tama played a game where you have to guess the correct present.. I keep on getting poo though.

I shall post the instructions:

Key

>>>> =icons features

*icon name here* = icon name...

Menu>>> Hunger>>>happyness>>>skill points (pencil, star and flower)>>wieght>>>points

Food>>>>> Meal>>> Snack>>>Cooking

Toilet>>>>Toilet

Games>>> Card game>>>Clothes collecting game>>>>Hammer game

Connecting>>> Deka >>> Keitai>>> Internet>>> Ticket use (for tamatown)>>>akai>>>entama

Mail>>>> Daily mail>>> Yesterday's mail.

Medicine>>>Medicine

Treasure chest>>>School items>>> Tamatown items>>>unknown>>>unknown>>>unknown

Friends list>>> Past parents>>>friends>>>unknown

Attension>>attension

You may notice that there is no dicipline this time around.. but instead there is mail and skill points

Also you can cook using bought food items from tamatown OR the salesman which comes twice a day at 11am and 5pm

As far as a know, the entama cant connect with phones..

Once your tama is an adult, you can pick a job.. If you passed, you will get mail, if you dont your tama will get mail and then cry.

The entama is very easy to get started with, and I recommend you get one! The cheapest price you can get them for can be about $40-$35

Nothing really happened to my tama today, But when i was writing this, Tha salesman sold me some fries (frie looking things) but i refused.

I just won the card game! I matched 5 cards in a row.. I think i was just lucky though.

I won 500points aswell! My young mimitchi was very glad to have won!

..And to those you dont know what an entama is, look at my pictures posted above, Or look at this picture: https://global.yesasia.com/en/ImageGallery....6108/#selection

That one is the silver one, I bought a green with silver one.

Instruction update! There is 8 options in coonecting on the entama.. I dont know what they are all for though, since i cant read japanese.

Nothing has happened to the entama today... Turned 8 years old, yet it is still a teen.

reached 50 intelligance points.

Please be free to make any comment i this log! but please dont spam it up.

Like.. ask questions.

This log is updated almost every minute of everyday!

My entama is expected to evolve tommorow, or tuesday..

hopefully, I will be ill tommorow to look after it...

I connected with my keitai today.. SUCSESS!

The connection is a little different from normal..

I was right, My entama Did evolve today! It evolved into.....Mimitchi! This is the first time ever that I have gotten him.

She got 500gp just for evolving (like the keitai)

My Mimitchi started jumping around as I put on my Cd of Green day live from when I went to see them live... freaky o_O

Mimitchi looks funny when she goes close to the screen..

Nothing happened today becuase The half term holidays havent started for me yet.. So I had to leave it on pause.. I kept it save by putting it back in it's box!

Does anyone have any comments to add?

Sorry I havent had time to update the log. But heres what happened over the last 5 days..

I earnt another 300 GUTS points for every skill point..

Matchmaker came: I accepted a Tarakotchi becuase I didnt want to risk it dieing without a partner.

It now has a baby girl, It looks like a little tiny mimitchi.

My mimitchi is now a cook! It has 2 stars now in its stats and I can accses 2 more games on tamatown:

Office game: Increases intelligance (depending On job I think)

JAL game: You have to complete the comic (in japanese. Its easy) Then you have to match the gifts with the different towns (easy) and then, You have to Match the name with the character (in japanese So I couldnt do it :S)

I am looking forward to see-ing my mimitchi again On https://www.e-tamago.com

Can someone tell me how I visit the gotchi king? Becuase the guards keep saying the same thing...

I worked out the Other JAL game which is on a airoplane. You have to hand out drinks to the correct characters.. I gained around 30 GUTS points just from that game.

If you go on the tamatama market, I would recommend buying the GUTS drinks, They cost 2000gp and increases one of the GUTS points by 60!

Today the Mimitchi left, So I have to basically.. start again.

You keep all the items and points from the last generation. So all my point saving was useful!

I can now visit my mimitchi on tamatown! You have to play A game where you have to put the items in the right place in the time limit (30 seconds?)

I did it In my own record of 4 seconds, I won 350gp.

It is currently a boy and is a mamepetchi, The GUTS points are the following:

Intelligance: 22

Style/Music: 82

Kindness: 31

Items: Circle thingy, fluffy item, memetchi ticket, mametchi ticket, Ichigotchi ticket, kuchipatchi ticket, Handbag

Intelligance tv, Style tv, kindness tv, Broom, style circle.

Foods: Omlete? Unknown, mushroom, bananas, Puffer fish, ball things, unknown, square sushi (i made it) Sushi, Mushroom.

Snacks: Sushi, Milk, chocolate, Cake, Sake, fries? Cake, ice cream,

Mixable foods: Music potion, cake.

Latest posts

Back