Photo
- - - - -

Nintendogs tricks?

• Please log in to reply

LightDragon

• lightdragon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:33 PM ( #1 )

Sorry if this is in the wrong form, but if I delete one of my Nintendogs tricks on the learned list, can they learn that trick again? For example if I deleted sit could my Nintendog learn it again? I've read on the internet that you have to use the exact same tone you taught your dog the trick in to make it perform, but I can't remember the exact tone I taught them their tricks in. All help (as long as it's not lies :D) is appreciated.

Replies

Views

Started

14 Apr 2006

Last Post

22 May 2006

missowl

• missowl user photo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:47 AM ( #2 )

Yes, you can teach your pup tricks you deleted. You don`t have to use the same tone on your voice when teaching either. I hope I helped :angry:

LightDragon

• lightdragon user photo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:48 PM ( #3 )

Thank you missowl! I read elsewhere that you don't have to, but it doesn't work for me otherwise. :o I know my microphone isn't broken though (I have to use it to start the fire on my Nintendo DS Lost in Blue). It's kinda' weird how that works.:o

LightDragon

• lightdragon user photo

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:27 PM ( #4 )

Okay, a little off topic, but seeing as I figured the trick thing out I wanted to know if anything bad could happen to your Nintendogs if they're at the Dog Hotel. Like they run away for good or die. Please reply ASAP (preferably in an hour or so before my DS runs out of charge and I loose the little puppy I want). PLEASE help. PLEASE. PLEASE!!

Edited by LightDragon, 21 May 2006 - 01:18 PM.

missowl

• missowl user photo

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:42 PM ( #5 )

They`re very safe at the dog hotel. They keep them in the same condition it was when you gave it to the dog hotel. Nintendogs can`t "die" or run away for good.

LightDragon

• lightdragon user photo

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:30 PM ( #6 )

Thanks again missowl!!!!