In mourning....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagod

Reaction score
I am currently in mourning over my Tamagotchi. There wasn't a death, but I put my Tamagotchi on the counter while I fixed myself something to eat. Right? Right. And then my little sister ran through the house and knocked it off and the screen shattered. I will give you a picture later, as soon as I get my Digital Camera. ='(

Now, a $30USD Tamagotchi, is now worth it's weight in plastic and the batteries that came with it. Never leave your Tamagotchi alone if you have (a) younger sibling(s). =(

^_^ I hear your pain! *hugs* I am so thankful that I haven't got any brothers and sisters at times.

Will you be replacing your pet?

ahhh tamagod, very bad luck man ^_^ ^_^

Yeah, I'm ordering a new one ASAP to replace it, and I ahve another one taht was already on it's way. I'm going to order it with my dad's PayPal before I even have the money to pay him back. Just because I really miss my Tama. And the worst thing is, that I don't have the heart to take the batteries out, but yet it keeps beeping when it's hungry and when it wants to go to bed. The screen has all of the liquid crystal that gives the pixil's their pigment all over the back of the screen. I can't see a thing. ='(

i know what you can do! If you still have your tab that came with the Tamagotchi you could put it back in it! ^_^

Marc!

does the infra red still work? then you could link them up so u cud see your lil tama just one more time ^_^

I recommend you taking that battery out. You will need to replace the batteries on these eventually.

It's a good 3V flat battery CR2032's aren't cheap! Save it for later.

I am really sad to hear this happened. ^_^

Walmart sells the batteries for like $5USD here. Lol. But I will as soon as I get one to replace it. (At least it's better than the old Tama's! They had 3 batteries then!)

:rolleyes: u didnt answer about the infra red thing.

those batterys are so exspensive in england, like 5 GBP,

Oh yeah, it does still work...because I know where the buttons are....I now use it JUST to send presents to my other Tamagotchi....That's really sad.....he's overweight I'm sure....because I can't paly with him...only feed him food and snacks....=/

:eek: Oh Wow that is terible! I don't know what to say.. I would keep it and try to get a new screen for it. For me even if I were getting a new one it just really wouldn't be the same. :S Im really sorry that this happened. I know what its like to have a broke tama. *sigh*

Yeah, I have 2 tama's on the way now. You can't get a replacement screen for it...because the liquid crystal has oozed all over the back of the screen, and all that I can see is the bottom left corner....and not even much of that. =/

at least u usin your broken one to make your otther tamas happy by makin it giv them presnts :(

ha tamagod actually got sommet wrong! The old tamagotchis neva had 3 batteries! Or they neva in UK. I got 1 and it needs 2 batteries!#

Marc!

It was just a figure of speech.....and the Tamagotchi had 3 batteries the first time around in the U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back