What is a Neopet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D [SIZE=14pt]Are they like Tamagotchis? Like in a little egg thingie? Or are they like real plastic thingies? I need to know! Tell me how to play the game too! I don't even know what they are!! I want to buy one but I need more info on them! Are they fun? Are they card games or someting? Help![/SIZE] :huh:

:unsure: [SIZE=14pt]Are they like Tamagotchis? Like in a little egg thingie? Or are they like real plastic thingies? I need to know! Tell me how to play the game too! I don't even know what they are!! I want to buy one but I need more info on them! Are they fun? Are they card games or someting? Help![/SIZE] ;)
[SIZE=12pt]neopets are little VP's (virtual pet's) that you feed, look after and not let die. a bit like tamagotchis but i THINK you can put the strap around your wrist. You get different characters like tamagotchis, and they even have their own site!! you should check it out at www.neopets.com. Happy Neopetting! :p [/SIZE]

there virtul pets on the internet. they are cool.I have one!!!!

:unsure: They are internet pets, i have not seen mine in a LONG time, its cool ,they have a currency and everything ;)

try going to www.neopets.com to find out. its weird but www.neopets.org works too and www.neopests.com :unsure:
these are fake log in padges ecept the first one

I use neopets. and well you go to neopets.com and you sign up then you create a neopet or neopets and play games, shop, go places, and get free food it is really fun. :lol: :D :p :D :D -_-

Liking Tamagotchi does not neccessarily mean you'll like Neopets.I say this from experience.I love tamagotchis and Loathe Neopets ( except for the micropet-like voice activated neopets.Those are awesome.Love my Kougra. )

Neopets are an entirely different animal than Tamagotchi.They are not animated as tamagotchis are,they do not change and they do not die so there is no real incentive to care for them.

Basically what a Neopet is is a picture of some strange creature.That's pretty much all it is.You cannot interact with it as you can with tamagotchis.tamagotchis actually respond to you.Neopets don't.You just get different pictures of the creature if it is happy,hungry,sad etc.

Some people love the site,so I figure they must be doing something right.It's got some fun games,but since I can get much better games on my Xbox,it doesn't hold my interest for long.As a virtual pet at least for me it's a non entity.It doesn't do anything or really react to you or anything.I'd take even the worst Tama knockoff over any Neopets internet pet.

But of course this is just my opinion.You may very well love the site and if you do,more power to you.My account has been sitting there unused for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back