HELP! Is my Tama "glitchy"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read below and see...

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
Sometimes my V.3 does weird things: Mametchi-Level Characters jump for joy in the middle, but sometimes mine shows a sun when it jumps! :( Sometimes the shop items get mixed around (example: pizza, mirror, wig, soda-->soda, pizza, mirror, and wig). And my current Tama became an adult at age 2 going on 3, instead of 3 going on 4. :gozarutchi:

Am I just being paranoid? Or is my V.3 "glitchy"? If so, should I worry about it?

Please Answer.

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

ok! all peoples tamas atone piont turn into an adalt a 3 mine did!

and you my have water in it or that is just the way your tama is!

Mine sometimes shows the sun when it's not supposed to aswell.

Dunno about the shop thing. Probably pure coincidence. It musta restocked and had the same items in a different order.

The turning into adult at 2 thing is normal

Mine sometimes shows the sun when it's not supposed to aswell. Dunno about the shop thing. Probably pure coincidence. It musta restocked and had the same items in a different order.

The turning into adult at 2 thing is normal
So I shouldn't worry?

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to my friends tamagotchi but don't worry, it's normal and probably happens to loads of other V3's. :D

He/she isn't glichiy if it was thenit would marry it's own gender and the sun that appers when your tamagochi jumps that just means it's happy :) :D <_< :furawatchi: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! :D This is one of the reasons I love TamaTalk.

Oh, about the shop thing, I figured it out: I went to item 3 instead of 4 in my shop, then exited, went back and it was still on item 3, but I thought it was on item 1. Sorry if I didn't explain that well. :D

-Tamaguy#1 :unsure:

IT always shows a sun when they jump up. That means they are jumping up for joy. And when the items get mixed up in the shop, that never happened to mine but even if it is a unusual and shouldn't happen, what's wrong with them getting mixed up? Your tamagotchi is still working fine. YOu don't need to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back