Photo
- - - - -

TamaTown

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ElzaV3

• elzav3 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:14 AM ( #1 )

Every been to tama town? Even if you dont have a Tamagotchi V3 you should STILL check it out. Its actually really fun. The elementry school will be opening up soon so all the little tamas can go to elemntry school. I JUST bought I new tamagotchi (V3) so I wasnt able to check out all the goodies because you need certain passwords for certain tings so ya.. The coool thing I am looking forword of is... When my little elza fiinds a mate and so they have a kid and then you get a passwird from the mom and you can visit them online! If you have any questions ask me or comment and I will tell you because everyday I go on it so I know. OK well later! ;)

Replies

Views

Started

15 Apr 2006

Last Post

15 Apr 2006

tama05

• tama05 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:17 AM ( #2 )

Every been to tama town? Even if you dont have a Tamagotchi V3 you should STILL check it out. Its actually really fun. The elementry school will be opening up soon so all the little tamas can go to elemntry school. I JUST bought I new tamagotchi (V3) so I wasnt able to check out all the goodies because you need certain passwords for certain tings so ya.. The coool thing I am looking forword of is... When my little elza fiinds a mate and so they have a kid and then you get a passwird from the mom and you can visit them online! If you have any questions ask me or comment and I will tell you because everyday I go on it so I know. OK well later! ;)

I have been on it. I don't have v3 but i still enjoy it.

tamagirl_06

• tamagirl-06 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:49 PM ( #3 )

i've been on it and it was ok. but that might be only because i don't have a v3. i bet if i had one it would be much funner. :D maybe i should actually ask my mom for one...