TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElzaV3

Reaction score
Every been to tama town? Even if you dont have a Tamagotchi V3 you should STILL check it out. Its actually really fun. The elementry school will be opening up soon so all the little tamas can go to elemntry school. I JUST bought I new tamagotchi (V3) so I wasnt able to check out all the goodies because you need certain passwords for certain tings so ya.. The coool thing I am looking forword of is... When my little elza fiinds a mate and so they have a kid and then you get a passwird from the mom and you can visit them online! If you have any questions ask me or comment and I will tell you because everyday I go on it so I know. OK well later! ;)

Every been to tama town? Even if you dont have a Tamagotchi V3 you should STILL check it out. Its actually really fun. The elementry school will be opening up soon so all the little tamas can go to elemntry school. I JUST bought I new tamagotchi (V3) so I wasnt able to check out all the goodies because you need certain passwords for certain tings so ya.. The coool thing I am looking forword of is... When my little elza fiinds a mate and so they have a kid and then you get a passwird from the mom and you can visit them online! If you have any questions ask me or comment and I will tell you because everyday I go on it so I know. OK well later! ;)
I have been on it. I don't have v3 but i still enjoy it.

i've been on it and it was ok. but that might be only because i don't have a v3. i bet if i had one it would be much funner. :D maybe i should actually ask my mom for one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back