My A and P pet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connectionrules

Reaction score
A+P Pet

This is a picture of a pet I got at a grocery store call "A+P" or "A and P" in Ontario Canada. Its a little pet called "Virtual Pet Connection". Only $5. Pretty cool. The character I have now is a Ichigotchi without legs. So far I like this pet. It's nice. It's a "V3", although the instruction's said "V2". It can connect with "V1" V2" or "JD". It's pretty cool, although the meter thing where you can see how hungry etc. is very confusing. Will update more later. Any questions on how/where to get one, PM me.

My friend had one called "Tamogotchi" it could connect with other tamogotchis, and we tried connecting it with our v2s (this was before v3s came out) and then the v2 would stay on the connection, and the tamogotchi would either say "ok" in the style it would say "away" when you give a present or visit someone. Sometimes the tamo would do the "walking game" from v2 connection games but the v2 would still be on the connect screen.

He's only had these charas:

Black babitchi (no genders)

White babitchi

Black Kinakomotchi

White Kinakomotchi

GREEN kinakomotchi (wow colors for kinakomotchi! ...or so he tells me)

YELLOW kinakomotchi

Ichigotchi without legs

Young Mimitchi

Masktchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Have fun with your "A+P"

Who knows, maybe tamogotchi and A+P are identical/very very similar?

Cool! Just to let you know, A and P is a grocery store (lol)! I thought there would be some confusion there. I have to say I am starting to grow on it (or it is starting to grow on me...). I really really like. Just to let you know, my Avatar is my Pet. Ok, so I looked into the characters, and There is Black Babetchi, boy, White Babetchi, girl, Ichigotchi with no legs :lol: , kinokumothchi (whatever), Young Mimitchi :lol: , Maskutchi B) , Tarakotchi, Kutchipipatchi B) , and Mamitchi, and maybe a Memitchi :wub: . Now, I'm not sure about all the characters, only black and white Babeitchi, and Ichigotchji without legs. I think JD Company made this (you know, the company that everyone thinks makes fakes,), because when I start up or reset it, is says "JD A+". It's a V3, and it has an entenna like the Entama, and the design is exactly like the white Entama. Little "T" and "A" and "M" letters, just green. I'm going to make a Blogagotchi about it. Till then, bye!

*gasps* Some girls in the mall had those!! The tamas looked like Entamas but the characters were exactly like you described!! And it was exactly like the white Entama, only red and hot-pink.

sorry to be rude but thats a fake :lol:   ^_^   not the first one
No it's not a fake it's not even a tama and It's not trying to be one It just wants to be a v-pet!

Witch city did you find them in I live in canada so I'm courious! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... this is sorta in the wrong forum. Also, that sounds really cool!

i know what yur talkin about, connectionrules. I'm from Guelph, Ontario, in Canada. I saw those pets at an Ultra grocery store and i said "whoa, r those ever fake." they even tried to copy the background!!! but i do have to admit, that thing is cute!!! ;) :huh:

It looks like an En-Tama and what city did you get it in? I went to the London one and there wasn't any of those.
**wildcat_gal_101**
I just went to A+P a few days ago and I saw them1 My Mom dosen't like Tamagotchis so I didn't get one :eek:

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

: cool i hade a tama mate but the girl died that night i also had a :blink: and on v1 i had :D they loved each other so much

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back