SuperNatural

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
The girl giggled evily. "We must get rid of all humans...and turn this mortal world into an exact copy of the Red Moon. We will call it...the Red Realm." she said. The boy agreed. "Yes, Princess Luna will surely give us credit for that, Zori!" said the boy.

Samantha and Hailey ran over to the washrooms. "Silver Crystal Bell!" Hailey yelled. They changed into their supernatural forms. "Come on, Samantha! Whoever those two are, they must be stopped!" said Hailey. "Right!" Samantha replied. They ran out of the washrooms and out to the halls.

"Freeze!" yelled Hailey. "Who are they, Tori?" Zori asked the boy. "I don't know!" replied Tori. "Who are you and what do you want with this cruise ship?" yelled Hailey. Zori giggled. "We are Zori and Tori of the Red Realm and we will destroy you!" she yelled. Her sword aimed for Hailey. She dodged.

"Hailey! This isn't going to be as easy as the giant thing in the park!" Samantha cried. When Samantha said park, Hailey remembered about Ally. "What did you do with Ally and Sam?"she yelled. "Ari and Sari?" said Zori. "They belong to us now!"

"How dare you! You can't change their names!" Samantha cried. "Well, I already did!" Zori yelled back. She took a small pod shaped like a red rain drop. She put it on a small card with a picture of a cougar. "Cougar Card!" she yelled. "FUSION!" The pod disappeared into the card. Then they turned into a giant cougar.

Hailey and Samantha ran. Samantha took out her bow. "Silver arrow!" she yelled. Hailey took out the bell. "Silver crystal bell!" she yelled. It destroyed the monster like in the park. "W-what!" yelled Zori. "How did you destroy my monster?" She and Tori disappeared like Ally and Sam.

Hailey and Samantha high fived each other. Then they changed back into their gowns...

Latest posts

Back