a tamagotchi's life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama girl

Reaction score
When Jena got home,Her German shepard dog called Max came to greet her at the door.

Max is a very talinted dog,he even had his own add for "Lamb and Chicken chunks"... :D

Mandy started to say somthing to Jena.

"Muma?"said Mandy."You said Muma,good girl!!" said Jena.

then Mark yelled "POOOPIE!!" then Jena said "ooh..your've done poopies,have'nt you mark?" "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIE" said Mark again."im coming,im coming.." said Jena "there we go!,all gone" Jena said gleely.Mark was soo happy,he fall asleep.So Marks egg beeped because he fall asleep.so Jena turned the lights off for Mark (in his egg)and Jena started to play with Mandy.Then Mandy said "gaaaa!" then POOF she evolved into a Ichigotchi!"OOH!MANDY!!YOUR A STRAWBERRY!!!" "that means your an Ichigotchi cool!" and Mandy said "hi Mummy! i can talk proply now!" then back at Mark's egg,HE STARTED TO EVOLVE!! "OOOH" said Jena. Mark turned into a Onionitchi,not because he was badly treated (wich he was'nt) he just wanted to be an Onionitch!

Part 3 coming soon!

Jena was expecting a new baby brother soon.

But Jena was more exited about her talking tama's

Mark said "im hungry,Jena...can i have some food?" "Sure" said Jena.

after a few hours Mandy asked why Mark and her self had never been connected.

Jena said that she had forgot she could do that..so she gave it a go.

Mandy had never really seen Mark proply,only Jena.and Mark had never really seend Mandy proply ether,so they connected.

Mandy flew into Mark's egg and quickly shoved the gift into Mark's hand,Mandy blushed.then she flew back into her egg.

Mark opend the gift.."yum! a paice of cake!" and Mark gobbled the cake up!

Jena connected them once again and Mark flew into Mandy's Shell.Mark shoved the gift into mandy's hands and then...MARK KISSED HER!! Mandy and Mark could here the "haliloya (SP)" but ofcause it was in their heads,then Mark screamed "I LOVE YOU MANDY!!" then Mandy whisperd "i luff you to mark!"

them Mark flew back into his egg.Mandy opened her gift and it was a beautiful bunch of very high prised Roses!!

Mandy was very happy,and so was Mark!

Part 4 coming soon,keep your eyes pealed!

Jena was sleeping in her bed.

Then she woke up and she saw NO ONE was there!

"oh no! mum must have left to have my little Bro..and dad and Lisa(her big sister) must have gone with me!" cryed Jena.

Mandy woke up and said "Whats wrong Jen?" "Mum,Dad and Lisa went to the hospital with out me!" wined Jena. "why are they at the hospital??" said Mandy. " Mum is haveing my little brother ..remeber?" said Jena. "Oh yeah" said Mandy.

Mark was listing to the hole thing! and he jumped out of bed saying "ill take you there!...." "POOF" Mark evolved into a Mametchi! Mark was a little bit magic,and he teleported Mandy,Jena and him self to the hospital!

Jena ran into the room and there she saw a baby in her mums arms! "Jena,Meet Mia" said her Mum. "what?? but thats a girls name! it was sapost to be a boy!?!?!" said Jena "i know but its a girl!" replyed her mum "cool!" said Jena. so she held Mia on the way home.

Then when they got home Jena looked at Mandy...Mandy was just evolving! Mandy turned into A MAGIC SECERT CHARACTER! Mandy looked alot like a Mametchi,but had flower like ears,and looked more girly!

Then Jena Connected Mark and Mandy and strait away they got married! and they had to Baby girls!

The Magic that Mandy had let the babys stay forever and they'l never have to go,they wont evolve or nothing!

look out for part 5!

Jena named the babys Lilly and Lucy!

Jena was so happy! she had 4 Tamagotchi's now!

THE END ... or maybe it is'nt..i'll have to think about it,i have a busy week this week and the next.............so ill think about it

Latest posts

Back