do u think that tamatown should have more stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u think tamatown should hav more stuff in it?

• yes definatly it gets boring when youve done everything there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .............................................................................

• yeah its an ok amount but it would be cool to have a few more

• no i dont think u need any more they have got heaps allready

• no way theres heaps considering al the ones that say comin soon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmalie

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]i think that you should have more even though theres heaps of ones that say coming soon so yeah[/SIZE]

There should be about 1 to 4 more, even if the ones that are coming soon were open.

And there's not that many that are coming soon. Just the hall and school, that's all.

There should be way more stuff... I've already done everything and it's starting to get boring...

[SIZE=14pt]i think that you should have more even though theres heaps of ones that say coming soon so yeah[/SIZE]
Do you realize how long it takes to make things with flash!!

and yet it's annoying that V3 is out now for weeks and Tamatown is still not finished. I would have been more useful finishing Tamatown with the release of V3. And now some of you wonder why people get angry? Funny...

I want a v3 but when my friend showed me how to use it v3's aren't all that cool they should make it connect to the monitors so that you could either play their games on your tama or even play on the computer. Did you know that soon tamatown will have a marketplace soon?

People, be a bit more patient.

You try to make TamaTown in a day.

Give them time, please. I personally think they should

have waited to release the V3 until the site was finished, anyways.

it bothers me when it says coming soon especially when it says like january 2006 and then it comes out later. i dont get it in the arcade i have been waiting forever to get the race game and then they bring the theatre and the food court first.

hey, i aggree! ive done absolutly everything there! i cant wait for the school to open :marumimitchi: it will b exiting!

Why couldn't Bandai release V3 when Tamagotchi Town was finished? That would've made more sence.

Again, like in another topic, a lot of things are repeated by a few people like "Why didn't they wait until Tamatown.com was finished and release Version 3 when Tamatown.com was complete?".

Please don't repeat things that other people have said! Especially when it has been said for what seems like a million times! lol. Please...keep Tamatalk not so...uh crowded with posts that is similar to ones that have been posted.

this is like one of the only topics about this. and its pretty big so what are you complaining about? tamatalk is for talking about tamagotchis and thats what were doing, right?

There should be about 1 to 4 more, even if the ones that are coming soon were open. And there's not that many that are coming soon. Just the hall and school, that's all.
The school is opened already just the hall is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back