The Determined Tamagotchi Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaMa_BaLlErInA

Reaction score
That morning, Cass sat up straight in her cot. She was hungry, but she had no time for breakfast. She jumped out of her cot and bolted out the door. She had to apologise to her friends.

But halfway there, something strange started to happen to Cass. She was twisting and turning, everything around her seemed to be flashing. From her point of view, that is. A few second later, it stopped. She felt strange. She also felt like she was taller, somehow.

She walked a few steps further, until she came to a small pond. She looked at her reflection.

=.Cass's P.O.V.=

OMG! I've evolved! I... Look... Like... An Upside Down Icecream Cone?! Okay, I Have To Admit, I am cute, but i hope this doesn't mean that no one will take me seriously! *sigh* I guess it's time to find them...

=.End Of P.O.V.=

Cass walked for what seemed like minutes, to find her friends. Instead, she saw a group of Mohitamatchis sitting in their spot. Suddenly, she realised that it was them. She walked up to them sowly. She then started to speak.

"Guys, i'm sorry i called you babies. You're not. So can we just be friends again?" Cass asked them. They looked at eachother, raised eyebrows and exchanging looks, but finally they said yes. Cass was very happy. They were soon playing around in the park, as always. Cass was glad that she had appologised to her friends, but little did she know, things would soon change...

To Be Continued...

Latest posts

Back