finally

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radioactiveheat

Reaction score
OK I am sooooooooo happy :p :p :p :D cuz finally on my 3rd generation of tama I GOT A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! My first one was a guy called bob, my second was a guy named chico, now chico had a baby and it is a SHIROBABYTCHI (sp?)! it hasn't seperated from its daddy yet so i haven't named it but I'm going to name it Kai. Isn't it kinda odd how the shirobabytchis are bigger than teh babytchis? guys r usually bigger than grls! I'm just thrilled that AT LAST i'm getting a grl! also, for the first time my tama had its baby while connecting! for a while i was so niave that i thought tamagotchis could only have babies by the matchmaker. :) :) :) talk about ignorant. well neways so now I have a GRL but i'll miss chico when he leaves. :p ah well. i'm going to TRY not taking care of her at all till she's an infant. hey, what do u think i'll get for toddler stage? the dad has 7 training bars of 10, the mom has 2. doesn't that sort of change things a bit?

i didn't really want ot mate this generation, i wanted to see how OLD i could get it b4 it died! :D but they mated when they connected. the proud mummy's name is Pickle (spelled pickl since it can only b 5 letters long.) gosh, i should've made this tons shorter but i'm so excited. :p

Cool. If you want a girl from the matchmaker press "B" when he's on the screen.

is it true that when ur tama grows old it can become the matchmaker? i heard that and it'd be soooooooo cool if it happened! i'm going to shoot for the matchmaker on my girl!

Cool. If you want a girl from the matchmaker press "B" when he's on the screen.
That's not true.. I have two tamagotchis and everytime the matchmaker comes I press A on one and B on the other, yet I still haven't had a girl for four generations. I will be SO HAPPY when I finally get one.

"Cool. If you want a girl from the matchmaker press "B" when he's on the screen."

every time the matchmaker comes i get a girl i've never had a boy so far... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back