Behind the Masktchi mask.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:) It's always a mistery to me. :) I really do wanna know, but first what do you people think is "behind the mask"? :) Hmmmm I think he's a panda and his face does look like a panda too. :p Tell what you think he is too. :p Panda!!! :p People say he wants to be a super-hero. :p

Some ''rumors'' by ''somebody'' said that it was a skull... I don't really believe him/her. I like masktchi the way it is. Sometimes things should be left the way they are and never solved...

Sorry this is out of the subject but everyone I know calls the masktchi a football player. It actually does look like one though.

i'm not sure bout this but my cousin and i thinks its a nazotchi....but i've never seen its identity so...dont know for sure!!

its vampire stick to the evidence man he gets bat wings and a cape which=VAMPIRE

:) its vampire stick to the evidence man he gets bat wings and a cape which=VAMPIRE

I think there is another character behind the mask

i think that their might be a way to unlock it and get another char... but, in the old P1/P2 tamagotchis, Maskrotchi wassent anything like that...

I think that behind the mask is Nazotchi or Memetchi...(same shape of the body, except no curl) Idunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back