Help! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm on G10 and my tama is turning 8 today!!!! Will the matchmaker come? I know she comes when the tama is 7 but I think I missed her! Will she ever come again? :furawatchi:

Lol, this has been reapeated for like the millionth time. :)

Set the time to 10:29 AM and wait one minute, your tamagotchi will beep, the same for attention. Press either A or B. It will show a piccy of the tamagotchi your tama will mate with. Then a screen will Pop up that looks like this:

LOVE?

->Yes

No

Select yes. The two tamas will appear on the screen with a heart between them. Then, there will be fireworks and a baby boy or girl!

Note: Pressing A or B or whatever if the book is opened/closed is not true, I have tested this myself like a million times now.

I'm on G10 and my tama is turning 8 today!!!! Will the matchmaker come? I know she comes when the tama is 7 but I think I missed her! Will she ever come again? :)
That MM comes when your Tama is 5 and it stops coming when your Tama is 10. So don't worry. It will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back