This weird thing happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl617

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this weird thing just happened. Well it's weird to me becuz it never happened to me before, but MAYBE it happened to other people.

In my tamagotchi, I restarted my tamagotchi to change the username (I know, I am picky). I changed the username from MISTY to PANDA. So then I had a baby tamagotchi that was a girl, and I named her ALY. Then suddenly, about 25 minutes later, a huge "X" showed up, and in the middle of the "X" was the picture of a battery! Inside the battery there was another "X" . So Basically, it was a huge "X", with a picture of a battery in the middle, like it was crossing out the picture of a battery. Then I pressed the back button on the tamagotchi and downloaded it, and the "X" with the battery was gone! My tama was as good as new, and my baby tamagotchi was just fine! But the battery picture thingy looked like it was warning me of something...maybe the battery was almost gone, but if the battery really was almost gone then how come right now it works fine again?

So...what was the picture of the crossed out battery for?

Oh my gosh, this weird thing just happened. Well it's weird to me becuz it never happened to me before, but MAYBE it happened to other people.
In my tamagotchi, I restarted my tamagotchi to change the username (I know, I am picky). I changed the username from MISTY to PANDA. So then I had a baby tamagotchi that was a girl, and I named her ALY. Then suddenly, about 25 minutes later, a huge "X" showed up, and in the middle of the "X" was the picture of a battery! Inside the battery there was another "X" . So Basically, it was a huge "X", with a picture of a battery in the middle, like it was crossing out the picture of a battery. Then I pressed the back button on the tamagotchi and downloaded it, and the "X" with the battery was gone! My tama was as good as new, and my baby tamagotchi was just fine! But the battery picture thingy looked like it was warning me of something...maybe the battery was almost gone, but if the battery really was almost gone then how come right now it works fine again?

It was becuz the battery is low. So when u press the reset button again it went back to normal but after a while it will come back agagin and then it might go black becuz there was no battery.

Seriously? Wow, how does the battery run out so fast? I never even got to the 2nd generation yet! Even before I restarted it, I wasn't even at the 2nd generation!

...in fact, I just bought mine 2 months ago.

So which kind of battery does the tamagotchi need?

The batteries for tamagotchis only last 2 months, or a little longer.

the batteries you need are somethingorother 32s. :p it does say so in the instructions. And, buy them at Target ....they're 1$ cheaper than Radio shack. :(

First things first, do not panic, it is just saying that your battery is low and you should change it. Reset then download your tamagotchi and it should be back to normal for a little while. I recomend getting a new CR2032 soon. Hope this helped

It will show that sign again when you connect cause thats what happened with mine. ^_^ :huh: :huh:

K i have a question. And all of you guys are my best friends, so i would like it if you guys gave me some feed back. I have a mullet-------->

and i have had it since i was 5 years old and it is a tradition in my family for every one to have a mullet, but if i get it cut it will break my daddys heart. what should i do? Because the hair by my neck is always sweaty so i get major acne on the back of my neck, but i know every one think i look pretty smooth in a mullet. I was also thinking of dying my mullet green. YOu guys are my best friends, what should i do? Break up my relation ship with my daddy and cut it or what? And my dog (Barky Woofy Junior) has a mullet and i am afraid he wont like me if i get it cu

This means you are running out of battery. Becuase you have downloaded it, it may be able to keep going a bit longer, but then it will appear again.

You need to unscrew the 2 screws on the back, take the old battery out, get your parents to dispose of it, and then replace it with a new one.

You can get tamagotchi batteries from tescos.

Don't worry. It means you have to change the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back