WET TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsocool132

Reaction score
:angry: :wacko: :( :lol: <_< :eek: :huh: :p ;) :mellow: i know ther already is a topic for this but i have another tip for you, to be more safe with your tama around water you can make a case for it and if it falls in the water it wont get as wet!!

this happend to my tama and i had a case and it didnt work, so i let it AIR DRY!! not blow dry and it is perfectly fine now!! B) :rolleyes: :D

I would've blow dried it sooo thanks 4 the tip :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I accedently put my old one in washer and it never worked again..(It was in for all cycles!!!!!!!)

i read this 1 hr. ago and then a few minutes ago it dropped in my glass of fruit punch while i was watching T.V!!!!! (there is a long story behund this that i dont feel like typing) and then 1 min later the screen went black! What do i do!!!!!!!!!???????? Tama Friends/ Fans/ Addicts pleaz help me!!!!!!!!!!

:ichigotchi: :huh: :furawatchi:

ummmm it would be cool if when the tamagotchi got wet on the screen there was ur tama drouning!!! LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

my friend accidently dropped hers in her sink. she dried it off but now she cant connect (its a v3 btw) so now she's getting a new one.

whenever i go in the shower somehow i always get water on my tama but it never affects it. it just goes on the screen so it cant harm my tama at all. :angry:

--xPrettyInPinkx 94

Once my Tamagotchi fell in the water. :p ...I had to reset it :angry: :blink: :p :p :p

It dried off though.. :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :D

Only thing I can Say is this:DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI NEAR WATER!

Anyway mine is fine now :D

Sophie :angry:

Once my Tamagotchi fell in the water. :p ...I had to reset it :angry: :blink: :p :p :p

It dried off though.. :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :D

Only thing I can Say is this:DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI NEAR WATER!

Anyway mine is fine now :D

Sophie :angry:

(sorry I just realised I've sent this E-mail Twice

Last edited by a moderator:
When I go for a shower or bath, I alwayys hide my tama in my clpthes so it doesn't get wet...

Yeah that worked on mine too! It didn't work when it fell in sugar though... :ph34r:

Love

xxx

What is healthier for your tama,dry it with a blow drier or leave it in a window all night long?

hi mi cousen droped hers in water and hasnt used it since can u help she let it dry and it stays on the screen where the egg hatches but it doesnt attully hatch. x x x x x x x x x x x :wacko: x

My bro's old tama (original one) went through the washer on full cycle, and we air-dried it but the batteries were busted. I managed to pry the rusting screws out a few years later to risk turning it on again, and it beeped, but the screen was washed out for sure, couldn't see anything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back