............please tell me this.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hi

I am going to debug my tama,is it ok to debugg it when you have your tama alive? (i dont care about this one,its just a murutchi,so i dont care about loosing it) so can i open it up and take out the batterie while its living? (i know it will kill it,lol) but will it reck my tama?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know what you mean...you mean if you dont reset it and the picture is still there moving and you take it apart will it affect your tama, right? well i'm not too sure bout that as i havent debugged my tama but try looking around for stuff like that!! Wish you all the luck to find a topic out that!! ^^ bye bye

yes,thats what i mean.

i hope somone can help,im gonna debug it VERY soon.....i cant wait to.......lol

Just go ahead and debug it.

The battery will have to come out any way. It doesn't matter if the tamagotchi is going ahead of time.

Good luck. It might take a couple of times with the pencil but it should work just fine.

yay! mum and i debugged it! at first mum wrecked it... ;)

but then she got a connen bud and whiped the led off,i dont think she got it all off,so she put it back toghter and she said they it just would'nt debug,so i restarted it,and when i clicked the c botton,it went on hyper speed!!so that means its debuged,i just lost the chanse to turn it into komokutchi bacause i had the head phones on listning to the t.v.,because there was a noisy loun mower just next door :unsure:

I'd luv 2 debug! I got a connexion. I f any1 finds out how 2 debug, please please PLEASE let me know!!!!

Please tell me how to debug your tamamgotchi. I need to know... I keep hearing everybody talk about it... but nobody will tell me ow to do it!!!!! :rolleyes:

ok,heres how to debugg.

First you MUST have an AMRICAN tama conneCtion (the c is not capitlised)

you open it up..........oh just read this go to the link and read it .....dang i cant find the link...can somone else give these to kids the debugging instrucktion? i cant find it...sorry you to..you gotta wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back