easy money!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

griffen

Reaction score
ok this is my tipp to getting money and stuff easy

buy a treasure chest and have a pen ready to reset your tamagotchi.use the tresure chest and if you get only a littel of points press the reset button and clik b and then select download u will still have the treasure chest Hint: if you see a present from the tresure chest it means u r going to get an item so reset then download and u will have the item and the treasure chestHint #2: if you see the points bag get redy to reset if it is not an amount of points you like then reset it but you will not get the points but you will have the chest again. :( :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :angry: :huh: :lol: :eek:

hey, dude, ive gotten a tresure chest 2 times . each one had a hat in it :huh:

Whenever I get a trasure chest, every single time It is either a ball or a poof of smoke that turns my tama into a baby/old man or woman.

most of the time i get alot of points i once got 3000 i was soooo happy

:D

The most money you can get from a chest is 9000 i think. There are rumors of people getting 9999 though.

hey im not goin 2 reset ma tama wen it is in its 14th generation!!

ok this is my tipp to getting money and stuff easybuy a treasure chest and have a pen ready to reset your tamagotchi.use the tresure chest and if you get only a littel of points press the reset button and clik b and then select download u will still have the treasure chest Hint: if you see a present from the tresure chest it means u r going to get an item so reset then download and u will have the item and the treasure chestHint #2: if you see the points bag get redy to reset if it is not an amount of points you like then reset it but you will not get the points but you will have the chest again. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
how much is a treasure chest?

ok this is my tipp to getting money and stuff easybuy a treasure chest and have a pen ready to reset your tamagotchi.use the tresure chest and if you get only a littel of points press the reset button and clik b and then select download u will still have the treasure chest Hint: if you see a present from the tresure chest it means u r going to get an item so reset then download and u will have the item and the treasure chestHint #2: if you see the points bag get redy to reset if it is not an amount of points you like then reset it but you will not get the points but you will have the chest again. :angry: :angry: :blink: :p :p :p :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:
It doesn't matter- you dont reset it. you can use it a number of times. just until it runs out.

Good, but I don't think I wanna be resetting my tama all the time!

hey wuts upp....do u happen to go to long island school....bc i g to oceeanside middle school....jw bc i know someone named griffen that goes to my skool...well if u wanna tell me u can instant message me at xx2hot2handlexo! hope to talk to u soon and thanks for that tip! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back