lily,kate and there tamagotchies part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora55214

Reaction score
Kates one grace turn into a mizutamatchi and lilys one turned into a tamatchi.Grace the mizutamatchi danced gratefully aroud just like she was named,lilys tamatchi was sooooooooo cute but soon they went to sleep so the 2 girls turn off there lights and the tamgotchies one as well.

NEXT MORNING

The next morning the girls woke up really early to go to school and show everybody there tamagotchies so they ate their breackfast and went.To there suprised nearly everybody in there class had tamagotchies so they went in.Then there best friend Lisa went up to them to say do u want to connect but the girls didn't know they could so lisa tought them how and they connected then lily had a brain wave "wat about we get them to get married "she told kate and kate said but before she could say anything BANG!!.A teacher came in he wasn't nice like their other teacher Miss Smith he was a strict angry teacher which didn't like tamagotchies so he banded them oly in his class which was lily and kates class.He had already taken 6 childrens tamagotchies and he was about to take another 1 and it was lilys.

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S for every email i get i will write a knew chapter so if u want me to keep on writing then send one to me at dora55214@!hotmail.com

Latest posts

Back