HOW DO YOU GET TWINS?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac Monkey

Reaction score
i had this code on how to get twins and i wrote it down on a peice of paper . then acouple of days later i lost it :D :huh: :( :p

can someone please tell me how to get twins

Maniac Monkey

Just type in these numbers:3247991490.

Remember everybody if you need help ask me because I love helping people!

Sincerily,

Megan

hey peeple

thnx for the cheat thing, it worked!

dO THEY ACTUALLY PLAY WITH THE TWIN

thats a toy that for a short time clones the tamagotchi and they dance. the "twin' doesn't actuallly stay.

Just type in these numbers:3247991490.Remember everybody if you need help ask me because I love helping people!

Sincerily,

Megan
I gave someone that code before was that you?

Actually, it isn't exactly a 'twin'. It only stays for a short time, but you can use it a lot of times (only adults can use it). It's really cute!!

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

Sorry,Twins don't exist with a code. They only exist in "ROM TESTING". I have actual proof, and it is from Tamaspoon: Twins! Here you are!

:huh: Alimania :huh:
do they come out of one egg? if not, techinically i wouldn't call that twins.

although with the code it's just a clone, huh?

Sorry,Twins don't exist with a code. They only exist in "ROM TESTING". I have actual proof, and it is from Tamaspoon: Twins! Here you are!

:eek: Alimania  :unsure:
i am sorry to say that was a photoshop thing.

another person found the exact same pic on google with 1 tama on it

but they do clone themselves with the shape of a strange figure with the name !! on it

Last edited by a moderator:
When your tama dies, hold A+B+C until u hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A till u see 2 eggs.

~Blake'sGirl22~ :eek:

PS I know all the tricks PM me.

When your tama dies, hold A+B+C until u hear a beep. After the beep, release B and C then press "Reset". Keep holding A till u see 2 eggs.
~Blake'sGirl22~ :eek:

PS I know all the tricks PM me.
isn't that for v2's only??

coz i tryed it and it didn't work for v3

its either that or i did it wrong :unsure: :p

-KonKon

R U SHUR U CAN GET TWINS? I TRIED IT ON MY V1 AND V2 AND IT DIDNT WORK!! HELP!!!! B) :angry: :D :D :huh:

i knew the code b4 but its not twins it' more of a clone[tamagotchis rock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back